TRAUMA THERAPY CA PSYCHOLOGY CORPORATION, P.C.
Last Updated July 19, 2020
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED. We receive information from or about you depending on the nature of your interaction with our Site. You may provide us with information in several ways including: Registering/Signing up for Company services; when you choose to sign up for newsletters, an account; scheduling appointments; when you submit a comment on the Contact Us page for more information regarding therapy services. Personal Information means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with California consumers (further described in Section 2(b). It does not apply to information that has been de-identified or aggregated as provided by California Consumer Privacy Act. We do not sell Personal Information to third parties.
(a) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. The Site automatically tracks and collects the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site; and (5) Internet or other electronic network activity information – such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interactions with our Site, and content (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for improving your experience on the Site.
(b) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In some parts of the Site, in order for you to access Services, we require you to provide us with Personal Information. Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address) and any other similar identifiers; (2) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number); and (3) Demographic Data (such as your zip code, age, and income). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages, or otherwise complete online forms, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. Contacts initiated through our Contact Us page and Chat service are transmitted via Mailgun. You acknowledge and understand that the Mailgun Services include the transmission of unencrypted email in plain text over the public internet and open networks that may be unsecured. Although Mailgun Services include support for TLS, content will be transmitted even if the recipient does not also support TLS, resulting in an unencrypted transmission.
(c) CHILDREN’S INFORMATION. Company does not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from our Site from children under the age of 18. We request that persons under the age of 18 not use the Site without supervision from a responsible adult. We will never knowingly request Personal Information from a child under the age of 18 without verifiable parental consent.
3. PURPOSES OF INFORMATION COLLECTION.
(c) PROMOTIONAL EMAILS. You may choose to provide us with your e-mail address for the purpose of allowing us to send newsletters, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional e-mails by following the unsubscribe instructions in emails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional e-mails, we may still send you service related communications.
4. YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. You have the right to know what categories and specific pieces of Personal Information are collected about you. You have the right to know what personal information is shared or disclosed with third parties. We will provide in response the requested information to you at your address or e-mail address provided in the correspondence. We not discriminate against California Site users who exercise any of their rights described in this Policy. As such, you may submit a verifiable consumer request via the following methods:
By mail to the following address:
Debora Jason, Clinical Director
Trauma Therapy CA Psychology Corporation
15333 Culver Drive, Suite 340T, Irvine, California 92604
By email to the following address with “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line and in the body of your message:
Deletion of Your Personal Information. When we collect Personal Information on our own behalf, we typically retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may, however, request information about how long we keep a specific type of information, or request that Company delete your Personal Information by contacting us in the methods described above. If required by law, Company will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in some situations we must keep your Personal Information to comply with Company’s legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce Company agreements, or for another one of Company’s business purposes.
We provide some of our services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, services providers, partners and other third parties (collectively, “Service Partners”). Our Service Partners may use your Personal Information to operate the Site and to deliver their services. For example, your data may be transferred to website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in designing and operating the website. These Service Partners will only use your data for the purpose of carrying out the work as agreed with us and will be required to keep the information confidential. We will encourage our Service Partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your personal information by our service partners is governed by the privacy policies of those service partners and is not subject to our control.
6. RELEASE OF INFORMATION. We will release personal or general information without your consent for security purposes, when required by law, or to prevent imminent harm to any person or entity. We will disclose personal or general information upon receipt of a court order or subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation, which may include responding to requests and court orders from jurisdictions outside the United States. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful, as determined in our sole discretion. Release of your personal data for security purposes, as described in this agreement to any person or entity under any circumstances shall be based on a determination made solely by us, exercising our own discretion, permission for which is expressly granted by you to us in accordance with this policy.
7. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION. We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to review and update your Personal Information that we have collected.
8. RETAINING DATA. We keep your Personal Information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. These periods vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with us. When the purposes for which we processed your Personal Information have concluded, we will either permanently delete or destroy the relevant Personal Information or de-identify it, in a manner that ensures individuals are no longer identifiable.
9. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION. You must promptly notify us if your credit card, user name, or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, user name, or password from your account and update our records accordingly.